17 Dec Christmas Traditions
What are your favorite or least favorite holiday traditions?
With the holidays in full swing, we have been discussing some of our favorite–and least favorite–holiday traditions. Of course, many of us enjoy baking cookies, sipping eggnog, and watching It’s a Wonderful Life and Home Alone. But, in typical Choice One tradition, we have a few thoughts on some other holiday traditions as well:
- Holly Fannon and Matt Hoying just don’t understand fruit cake: “You take two really great things individually and combine them into one awfully horribly not great thing. Doesn’t make sense.”
- Mitch Thobe loves scratching instant lottery tickets with his family (but dislikes sweeping up the “shavings”).
- Brian Schmidt enjoys the tradition of wearing matching holiday pajamas with his family. Others here at Choice One, who shall not be named to protect the guilty, are not so fond of this tradition.
- Zach Borchers has a yearly dried beef roll-up eating contest with his cousin (sounds like our Loveland office’s coney-eating obsession).
- Jeff Puthoff loved destroying his sister’s snowmen. If she still made snowmen, he would probably still run them down with his ATV…
Whatever your holiday traditions, we hope you get to enjoy them. Or, if you’re Jeff’s sister, we at least hope your snowman remains standing this year!