11 Jul Tony the Kid
“No cavities again. Because I’m a rock star.”
– Tony Schroeder
Or a cowboy. We’re not sure. Maybe he’s preparing to be a Cowboy Rock Star for this weekend’s Country Concert in Fort Loramie, just up the road from the
If Tony WAS a Cowboy Rock Star, perhaps the rest of us at Choice One could be his band, backup singers, and roadies. I wonder what kinds of songs we would perform?
- “I’ve Got a Box for a Briefcase, and I’m Stuck in the Mud” by Calamity Caray Schmiesing
- “Diaper Genies and Wipe Warmers Ain’t the Way it Used to Be” by Nick “One-Arm” Sanders
- “Business in the Front, Party in the Back” a duet by Hayseed Kaye Borchers and Sunshine Matt Hoying
- “Here’s a Quarter, Call Someone in Ada” by Angela “Deadeye” Polechek
- “Achy Breaky Truck” by Ryan “Lucky” Francis
Other than occasionally singing along to AC/DC on the radio, not many of us have heard Tony sing. So we’re not too sure what kind of Cowboy Rock Star Tony will make, although his song list does look interesting. At least one thing’s for sure: he’ll have clean, cavity free teeth!